The roman counterpart of Aphrodite; the Goddess of love, beauty & victory.
"Muse, tell me the deeds of golden Aphrodite, who stirs up sweet passion in the gods and subdues the tribes of mortal men...Hail, goddess, queen of LOVE." Homeric Hymn 5 to Aphrodite(Greek epic C7th to 4th B.C.)
Scent: A field of wildflowers and sea air.
Handmade in Noank, CT with local beeswax, essential oils & crackling wooden wick.
Candle Care & FAQ
- The first time you burn your candle, let it burn for at least 2 hours. This establishes a healthy melt pool, and ensures that your candle burns evenly.
- Burn your candle on top of a heat-proof surface, preferably a ceramic dish. This protects the surfaces in your home from heat and beeswax drips.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before you burn. This ensures that the flame gets enough oxygen and that it burns evenly. Scissors or nail trimmers work great.
- Beeswax is hard and it is totally normal to notice splits or cracks in the wax itself. This happens as the wax warms, cools and contracts. This is perfectly normal and does not effect the quality of your candle burning experience!
- Common sense tips. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from small children and animals and drafty windows.